The perception by today’s sophisticated investor is that infrastructure and manager performance are directly connected. We help private fund manager organization project a better risk managed firm to investors and regulators on a highly viable basis.
- Investor Demand. Once a sophisticated investor buys into strategy before its allocates may seek to separate a private fund from the pack across regulatory, reputational and operational risk.
- Solution to Problem. We help achieve a look and feel on a highly viable basis across execution, support or outsourcing to take advantage of today’s allocation opportunities and increase the likelihood of success.
- Investor Demand. C-level risk management gap, without the in-house skill set to match CCO title, a key red flag to sophisticated investors.
- Investor Demand. CIO should not lack the C-level support to adequately focus on portfolio risk, a key concern for investors.
- Solution to Problem. We can close the gap with top tier (C-level) private fund manager skill set on an interim or scalable basis across the Chief Compliance Officer, Chief Operation Officer or General Counsel function.
- Investor Demand. Transparency and trust.
- Solution to Problem. Curb potential red flags for investors by projecting a robust organization to capture assets with our broad expertise and experience across investors.
- Investor Demand. Nimble, niche or bespoke investor offering formation solutions for a target investor allocation.
- Solution to Problem. Deep expertise across the spectrum of fund offerings enables us to nimbly respond to investor demands on a highly efficient and pragmatic basis no matter the scope.